Please mail checks made out to MassChallenge, Inc to 21 Drydock Avenue, STE 610 Boston MA 02210 with the “Donation -the intended gift purpose” on the memo line.
Become a recurring monthly donor and sustain entrepreneurs’ access to resources. Recurring donations can be set up here.
In Honor/ In Memory
Support the next generation of entrepreneurs by giving in honor or in memory of the entrepreneur in your life. Recurring donations can be set up here or by including information with a reference via any other donation vehicle.
You can wire funds directly to MassChallenge from your bank using the information provided below. Please include your name and intended gift purpose as a memo.
- Please issue all wires and electronic payments to:
- Beneficiary Bank: First Republic Bank 111 Pine St, San Francisco, CA 94111
- Beneficiary Name: MassChallenge, Inc
- Account Number: 80002025816
- Routing Number: 321081669
- SWIFT Code: FRBBUS6S
- Memo: Your name and intended gift purpose
Donor Advised Funds (DAF)
There are two ways to donate through your donor-advised fund:
- Make an outright gift by suggesting a grant to MassChallenge Inc.
- Designate MassChallenge Inc. to receive all or a portion of the fund value upon the termination of the fund.
If you choose to include MassChallenge in your DAF plans, please let us know and use the following information:
- Organization Name: MassChallenge, Inc
- Address: 21 Drydock Avenue STE 610 Boston MA 02210
- EIN: 27-0382989
Whether you run a corporate foundation or manage a corporate social responsibility program, MassChallenge has a long history of partnering with corporate donors. Please contact Hillary Babick at [email protected] to learn more about opportunities to support MassChallenge as a business.
Double or even triple the impact of your gift! Check with your employer or spouse’s employer to see if your company offers matching gifts.
In-kind donations provide much-needed technology, equipment, furniture, event supplies, and tangible property which increase the resources available to our startups. Please note that services do not qualify as in-kind gifts. If you are interested in making an in-kind donation, contact Hillary Babick at [email protected]
MassChallenge, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit. Donations to MassChallenge, Inc. are tax deductible to the extent of the law. MassChallenge’s EIN is 27-0382989