Our Guiding Principles
Our principles ensure we stay true to our mission and our core beliefs:
- Help Entrepreneurs Win: Startups first in every facet of our business.
- Impact Now: Think big, act big, know that you can change the world.
- Team Up: Work together, empower your teammates, laugh often.
- Own It: Celebrate wins; embrace failures; this is how we learn together. Be at cause.
- Be Genuine: Give trust and earn respect.
"Over the years I've tried my hand in three different departments at MassChallenge. Each role allowed me to explore a different area of the business and to add new skills - I've run global campaigns, designed operational processes, hired, trained, supervised, written grants, and sold sponsorship deals. I get bored easily and I love that MassChallenge keeps me on my toes with new opportunities around every corner."
We believe working at MassChallenge is:
- Fulfilling because of the mission
- Challenging because of the pace and work
- Rewarding because you get to build to the next step in your career here
"No two days working for MassChallenge are identical. I’ve had the opportunity to learn about entrepreneurship from multiple perspectives - not just that of the entrepreneurs' but of users and customers, investors, corporates, and service providers. Aside from giving me a deep and broad exposure to numerous industries, MassChallenge has provided me with an understanding of what is common between seemingly different startups and of the challenges faced by all entrepreneurs. After three years on the team, I am still continuing to learn every day."
Make an impact on startups and your life
In addition to helping our startups grow, MassChallenge believes in helping our team (and their families) grow. Here are a few ways we support our employees both in and out of our offices:
- Unlimited vacation
- Professional development
- Open, collaborative space
- Student loan paydown program (United States only)
- Robust medical, dental, vision insurance (United States only)
You can view our fulltime, U.S. based benefits here. More information on our global office's benefit options is available upon application.